Dr. Boaz Ritblatt is a Doctor of Physical Therapy who earned his degree from the University of Southern California, Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy. His interest in physical therapy stems from his own rehabilitation after he was involved in a motorcycle accident. Through his own experiences as a patient undergoing physical therapy and his encounters throughout his professional career, Dr. Boaz, Doctor of Physical Therapy, has developed a treatment style that treats the individual rather than the injury.
Dr. Boaz, Doctor of Physical Therapy, has developed a unique treatment model that combines multiple disciplines including traditional manual therapy, Active Release Techniques® (ART®), a state-of-the-art soft tissue system/movement-based technique, Deep Tissue Laser Therapy and Myofascial release techniques to treat injuries and pain in order to restore function and strength, prevent injuries and improve performance.
Using this health and wellness treatment model in addition to his certification as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Dr. Boaz, Doctor of Physical Therapy, has trained and treated variety patients of all ages, from NFL athletes, Ironman competitors, Tri-Athletes, Division I Athletes, to high school students, individuals recovering from strokes, and individuals training to return to activities of daily living.
Dr. Boaz’s, Doctor of Physical Therapy, goal is to develop a unique treatment program for each individual in order to encourage healing, enhance wellness and healthy living.
Dr. Boaz, Doctor of Physical Therapy, maintains professional certifications as a Physical Therapist (PT), Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), Active Release Techniques® (ART®) Provider and is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
Dr. Boaz, Doctor of Physical Therapy, has participated in many sports such as water polo, hockey and full contact Taekwondo Sparring, where he won a Gold Medal the U.S. Junior Olympics. In his spare time, Dr. Boaz, Doctor of Physical Therapy, enjoys running in half-marathons, playing golf, cooking and spending time with his wife, Sarah.
Degrees & Certifications:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Southern California
- Bachelors of Art Degree in Political Science, University of California, San Diego
- Certified Active Release Techniques Provider® (ART®)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider, CPR & AED Certified
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Member
- California Physical Therapy Association (CPTA) Member
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Member
- American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT) Member